We recognise it’s an uncertain world and we want to give you the confidence to book with us, despite this uncertainty. We’re not in the business of profiting from people’s misfortune so we will always look at ways to flexible depending on circumstances. Please consider that we’re a small family run business and therefore need consider each case on its merits. The following conditions will be our guide.
COVID 19 Terms and Conditions
– Check the general terms and conditions of your booking. Depending on what rate plan you have booked and when your booking was made, you may be able to amend to a future date or rebook. If an amendment is possible, and you’re unsure of the date, you can simply ask us to hold any funds as a credit for a future stay.
– If our region (South West, Western Australia) is locked down and the hotel is prevented from trading, then credits for future travel or refunds will be applied case by case. This applies for bookings that are scheduled to travel within the lockdown period and applies to any payments received including deposits.
– If a cancellation is made due to state borders being closed then normal cancellation policy will apply. If cancellation charges apply, we will do our best to resell the cottage on your behalf and once any additional costs (such as commissions) or losses (such as selling at a lower rate) are deducted we will provide you with a dollar value credit for future use.
– If you have booked via a third party (ie not booked with us directly) then you should first contact your agent to understand what protocols and policies they have in place. Depending on their policies, we will always do our best to be flexible.
We have continued our rigorous cleaning regime throughout the post Covid lockdowns and having been 100% occupancy over the school holidays and every weekend, we’ve well and truly tested on all of our new experiences. Read our reviews page for more insights into how guests are enjoying themselves.
Hygiene Standards remain in place, focussed on
– Deep clean of cottages after check out and before arrival.
– High use surfaces are disinfected regularly
– Sanitizer available in public areas
– Contactless check in available, just let us know in advance of arrival.
Thank you for continuing to support us through this crazy period called COVID.
Your hospitality hosts