With Covid 19 still impacting the larger travel community and disrupting travel plans around the world, we’re feeling pretty blessed to be set up in Margaret River, some calling it the bubble within the bubble. As relatively new West Australians, we’re lucky to be in a state that has kept the virus at bay and allowed us to do what we do best, give great guest experiences to those who are hungry for some space and new adventures.
We have continued our rigorous cleaning regime throughout the post Covid lockdowns and having been 100% occupancy over the school holidays and every weekend, we’ve well and truly tested on all of our new experiences. Read our reviews page for more insights into how guests are enjoying themselves.
– The newly heated pool is very popular with guests of all ages.
– The farm animals are expanding with the arrival of our 3 miniature Irish Donkeys and newly orphaned lambs.
– The firepit is as popular as ever, even the little guests love ripping bark off trees!
– The Timber Cottages are all going through their renovation which will be all complete by the September holidays!
We recognise that during this period that flexibility may be required when booking your stay with us. With this in mind we have two main rates available and holiday season rates (school holiday periods)
1. Standard Rate with free cancellation up to 14 days prior (30 days for Gumnut Cottage)
2. Non Refundable rate which offers a discounted rate for guests who have firm travel plans.
3. Holiday Season Rates have a 20% non refundable deposit at time of booking. If the government imposes travel restrictions and you cannot travel, we would offer the 20% deposit as a future travel credit or potential refund*
So what happens if Covid restrictions return?
If government restrictions are imposed and you’re unable to travel as a result then we would offer any monies for your booking as a future travel credit (same dollar value).
For interstate and international travellers, we may be able to offer greater flexibility depending on individual circumstances, please reach out directly.
*refunds would be considered case by case. As a small family run business we rely on cashflow and the ability to resell our cottages if you cancel hence the cancellation conditions.
Hygiene Standards remain in place, focussed on
– Deep clean of cottages after check out and before arrival.
– High use surfaces are disinfected regularly
– Sanitizer available in public areas
– Contactless check in available, just let us know in advance of arrival.
Thank you for continuing to support us through this crazy period called COVID.
Your hospitality hosts